[Python-Dev] Please help complete the AST branch

Jeremy Hylton jhylton at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 14:25:18 CET 2005

The list archives look like they are mostly full of spam, but it's
also the only list we've used to discuss the ast work.  I haven't
really worried whether the sig was "active," as long as the list was
around.  I don't mind if you want to resurrect it.  Is there some way
to delete the spam from the archives?

By "discussion on" I meant a discussion of the remaining work.  I'm
not sure why you quoted just that part.  I was suggesting that there
is an ongoing discussion that should continue on the compiler-sig.

Jeremy