[Python-Dev] Re: Some old patches

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Wed Feb 23 19:18:10 CET 2005

On Wed, Feb 23, 2005, Reinhold Birkenfeld wrote:
> Reinhold Birkenfeld wrote:
>>
>> this time working up some of the patches with beards:
>
> No one listening? I'm sorry when patch reviews are not welcome in
> python-devel; in this case I'll post individual comments to the patches
> on SF.

You should definitely post the patch reviews to SF no matter what; that
way there's a historical record.  Patch review summaries are welcome on
python-dev, but it's the nature of the medium that they don't always get
responded to.

BTW, it's not clear whether your e-mail address is munged or not, which
likely contributes to reluctance to respond.

"The joy of coding Python should be in seeing short, concise, readable
classes that express a lot of action in a small amount of clear code --
not in reams of trivial code that bores the reader to death."  --GvR