[Python-Dev] 2.3.5 and 2.4.1 release plans

Anthony Baxter anthony at interlink.com.au
Sat Feb 5 07:43:17 CET 2005

Ok, so here's the state of play: 2.3.5 is currently aimed for next Tuesday,
but there's an outstanding issue - the new copy code appears to have
broken something, see www.python.org/sf/1114776 for the gory details.
I'm completely out of time this weekend to look into it too closely - if
someone has 1/2 an hour and wants to do some triage on the bug, I'd
appreciate it, a great deal.

I'm currently thinking about a 2.4.1 around the 23td of Feb - Martin and
Fred, does this work for you? There's a bunch of backporting that should
probably happen for that - I will try to get some time to do this in the next
week or so.