[Python-Dev] Collecting SSH keys

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Sun Aug 21 15:53:37 CEST 2005

I have setup a test installation on svn.python.org, so that
developers can see how this would work.

So if you are currently a sf.net/projects/python developer,
please send me your SSH key before August 27 or after
September 12. We will use real names for commit messages,
so if you have specific preferences about the spelling
of your name, please indicate them.

The repository will be discarded after the testing, so
feel free to make any changes you want.

It's not decided yet whether the repository will eventually
run on python.org, but it seems clear to me that we likely
will use svn+ssh for developer access, unless testing
reveals disadvantages of doing so.

Please also look at the result of the conversion; if you
find any issues, please report them.

There is currently no anonymous WebDAV access to the
repository.

Regards,
Martin