[Python-Dev] PEP 347: Migration to Subversion

Guido van Rossum gvanrossum at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 18:14:51 CEST 2005

I'm ready to accept te general idea of moving to subversion and away
from SourceForge.

On the hosting issue, I'm still neutral -- I expect we'll be able to
support the current developer crowd easily on svn.python.org, but if
we ever find ther are resource problems (either people or bandwidth
etc.) I just received a recommendation for wush.net which specializes
in svn hosting. $90/month for 5 Gb of disk space sounds like a good
deal and easily within the PSF budget.