[Python-Dev] A testing challenge

Calvin Austin caustin at spikesource.com
Thu Aug 18 00:57:33 CEST 2005

When was the last time someone thanked you for writing a test?  I tried
to think of the last time it happened to me and I can't remember. Well
at Spikesource we want to thank you not just for helping the Python
community but for your testing efforts too and we are running a
participatory testing contest. This is a competition where there are no
losers, every project gains if new tests are written.  For more details
see below, it is open worldwide. feel free to send questions to me.

thanks
calvin

*_Open Testing Contest with Over $20,000 in Prizes_*

Committers!  SpikeSource is sponsoring a contest to help increase the
participatory testing of open source software.  Awards will be given to
open source projects that have the greatest increase in code coverage
from September 15 through December 31, 2005.  Project sign-up is due by
August 31^st and the contest begins on September 15^th .  Visit
http://www.spikesource.com/contest/ for complete details and to register
your project.