[Python-Dev] build problems on macosx (CVS HEAD)

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Sun Aug 14 21:09:21 CEST 2005

Ronald Oussoren <ronaldoussoren at mac.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to build CVS HEAD on OSX 10.4.2 (Xcode 2.1), with a
> checkout that is less than two hours old. I'm building a standard
> unix tree (no framework install):

It seems very likely that it was this change:

http://fisheye.cenqua.com/changelog/~br=MAIN/python?cs=MAIN:loewis:20050809145951

Refcounting, posixmodule.c, aiee!  You are in a maze of twisty
#ifdefs, all alike.  I'll probably find the problem fairly soon, we'll
see... :)

Cheers,
mwh

--
  All obscurity will buy you is time enough to contract venereal
  diseases.                                  -- Tim Peters, python-dev