[Python-Dev] Fwd: Distributed RCS

Neil Schemenauer nas at arctrix.com
Sun Aug 14 19:12:59 CEST 2005

On Sun, Aug 14, 2005 at 06:16:11PM +0200, "Martin v. Löwis" wrote:
> It depends on what "a bit" is. Waiting a month would be fine; waiting
> two years might be pointless.

It looks like the process of converting a CVS repository to
Bazaar-NG does not yet work well (to be kind).  The path
CVS->SVN->bzr would probably work better.  I suspect cvs2svn has
been used on quite a few CVS repositories already.  I don't think
going to SVN first would lose any information.

My vote is to continue with the migration to SVN.  We can
re-evaluate Bazaar-NG at a later time.

  Neil