[Python-Dev] PSF grant / contacts

Stephan Richter stephan.richter at tufts.edu
Wed Aug 10 00:24:44 CEST 2005

On Tuesday 09 August 2005 09:05, Greg Wilson wrote:
> I'm working with support from the Python Software Foundation to develop an
> open source course on basic software development skills for people with
> backgrounds in science and engineering.  I have a beta version of the
> course notes ready for review, and would like to pull in Python-friendly
> people in sci&eng to look it over and give me feedback.  If you know
> people who fit this bill (particularly people who might be interested in
> following along with a trial run of the course this fall), I'd be grateful
> for pointers.

Yeah, I would be interested. I have taught my fellow grad students last
semester Python, but the docs out there were not that good for teaching
scientific data analysis. I am planning to repeat the course with Physics
undergrad students this Fall. If you could send me the material, I would
appreciate it.

Regards,
Stephan
--