[Python-Dev] PEP: Migrating the Python CVS to Subversion

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Sun Aug 7 16:10:29 CEST 2005

Fernando Perez wrote:
> I know Joe was in contact with the SVN devs to work on this, so perhaps he's
> using a patched version of cvs2svn, I simply don't know.  But I mention it in
> case it proves useful to the python.org conversion.

Thanks for the pointer. It turns out that I could resolve all my
conversion problems myself (following Jim Fulton's suggestion of
creating dump files). I found that somebody created a patch to support
different structures in cvs2svn directly, but these patches have not
been integrated yet.

Regards,
Martin