[Python-Dev] Developer list update

Alex Martelli aleaxit at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 30 20:59:53 CEST 2005

On Apr 30, 2005, at 08:34, Raymond Hettinger wrote:

> I haven't heard back from Greg Stein, Jim Fulton, or Paul Prescod.
>
> If anyone can get in touch with them, that would be great.
> I suspect that Jim may want to keep the commit privileges active
> and that Paul and Greg are done with commits for the time being.

Greg (gstein at lyra dot org, also gstein at google dot com), I assume,
might also want to keep the commit privileges -- he's now working on
the opensource projects at Google, and actively speaking about "Python
at Google" (he did so both at Pycon and ACCU/PythonUK), so it seems far
from unlikely to me that he might be back to active contributions soon.
  Anyway, you can ask him directly.

Alex