[Python-Dev] Fwd: Python binding to Rendezvous

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Sep 28 17:52:53 CEST 2004

We have interest in this here on a project and have been investigating using
SWIG to generate multiple language bindings of the Apple Rendezvous code.
We'd be interested in either helping, or just doing this as we need it for
various things. Suggestions for alternative approaches are welcome.

--Ivan