[Python-Dev] TRUNK UNFROZEN (release is done)

Anthony Baxter anthony at interlink.com.au
Sun Oct 17 16:40:39 CEST 2004

The first beta is out, so the trunk is unfrozen, and available for
checkins.

Now that we're in beta, we shouldn't see any new features or behaviour
changing fixes going into the trunk, unless it's been seen and agreed
to on python-dev.

I currently plan for a second beta in either 2 or 3 weeks, and then,
assuming all goes well, a release candidate a couple of weeks after
that.

Anthony
(apologies in the pause in getting the release email out - an
unexpectedly hectic weekend popped up without notice)