[Python-Dev] Man pages

A.M. Kuchling amk at amk.ca
Thu Oct 7 14:40:32 CEST 2004

On Thu, Oct 07, 2004 at 11:16:24AM +0100, Michael Hudson wrote:
> Does anyone know how to edit Misc/python.man to reflect this change?

Done.  The man page seems up to date; it even lists a few environment
variables that 'python -h' doesn't.

This reminds me: the Debian packaging of Python includes a man page
for pydoc, written by Moshe Zadka; I think there's another added man
page or two.  It would be nice to include these pages with the main
Python release, but I can't figure out what license Debian's additions
are under.  Is anyone here from the debian-python mailing list who
wants to pursue this?

--amk