[Python-Dev] Policy about old Python versions

Batista, Facundo FBatista at uniFON.com.ar
Mon Nov 8 19:49:46 CET 2004

[Jim J Jewett]

#- # the best case I can compile all the "once
#- # opened bugs" for those versions, but not verify
#- # that each is really a problem.
#-
#- Could you also indicate which ones were closed
#- only because they were too old?
#-
#- In other words, if you Bug nnn was already
#- closed for other reasons, then either don't
#- include it on your list at all, or note in
#- your list that it was closed (instead of just
#- expiring).

Yes, in this old-bug-closing round I'll surely detail which bugs were closed
and the reason of each closure.

.	Facundo