[Python-Dev] Python patches for DragonFly BSD

Jon Parise jon at indelible.org
Sun Mar 14 21:47:22 EST 2004

I'm writing to spur some interest in my patchset [1] for building
Python natively under DragonFly BSD [2].  Aside from Martin asking if
I'd be willing to act as a maintainer for the DragonFly platform
(which I am), the patch has received no other attention.

Is there no interest in this platform at the moment?  I'm content with
maintaining the patch independently [3], but as it's small and
unobtrusive, I'd like to see it added to the main tree.

[1] http://tinyurl.com/2ndbp
[2] http://www.dragonflybsd.org/
[3] http://www.indelible.org/dragonfly/python/

--