[Python-Dev] Re: decorators and 2.4

Jeff Bone jbone at place.org
Tue Jun 29 08:55:34 EDT 2004

On Jun 29, 2004, at 5:50 AM, Gareth McCaughan wrote:

> Excuse me, but when you're implying that Philip is "strategically
> myopic and slightly programming-language illiterate" and asking
> "what is your damage?" and calling his comments "bullshit" and
> likening him to "an ignorant school-marm", you are not in a great
> position to take the moral high ground about being either "aggressive"
> or "defensive".

Sorry, yes, you're correct.  I apologize to Phil and the list.  It's
just rather frustrating to get beat all to hell (and told patronizingly
to "read" a freakin' PEP I've read, repeatedly, before even speaking
up) for no apparent reason just for raising what IMHO are rather
legitimate concerns.

My bad, I'll go back to lurk and if this particular feature turns out
to be the giant hairball it appears to be I won't say anything.

:-/

jb