[Python-Dev] Re: [Python-checkins] python/dist/src/Python pystrtod.c, NONE, 2.1 compile.c, 2.302, 2.303 marshal.c, 1.76, 1.77

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake at acm.org
Tue Jun 8 15:25:05 EDT 2004

On Tuesday 08 June 2004 03:18 pm, Skip Montanaro wrote:
 > Are we sure the SF CVS problem has been resolved?  If not, maybe it would
 > be best to hold off on checkins for now.

There's no reason to think it's resolved.  The only response to my support
request so far is this:

Date: 2004-06-08 13:57
Sender: burleySourceForge.net Site Admin
Logged In: YES
user_id=597273

Greetings,

We are and have been looking into this issue since shortly
after seeing this report. I don't have further information
to provide at this time but will as soon as I do.

Thank you,

David Burley
Second Level Support Technician, SourceForge.net
burley at sourceforge.net

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at acm.org>