[Python-Dev] Re: Empty keyword

Sylvain Hellegouarch sh at defuze.org
Mon Jun 7 17:36:28 EDT 2004

It still doesn't make sense to me as I don't see why the fact a list is
empty means that it can be stated as false.

Intuitively it doesn't sound correct to me as there is no logical link
between the truth of an object and the fact that it can be empty.

What I mean, is that usually I find Python to be really logical and
clear, but there I think it is misleading.

You're gonna say "nah you're stupid, it is easy"... certainly when you
are used to it, it sounds ok but it doesn't IMO.

Cheers :)
- Sylvain