[Python-Dev] unnamed defs

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Thu Jul 29 18:41:34 CEST 2004

On Thu, Jul 29, 2004, marcus wrote:

> Being unsatisfied with the way lambda works, i wondered what would the
> python guys think of this: [...]

While this isn't precisely off-topic for python-dev, it's been hashed so
many times that it's better to see if you can get some consensus on
comp.lang.python before bringing it up here.  In fact, I'd say that you
should have a full-fledged PEP before bringing it back to python-dev.

"To me vi is Zen.  To use vi is to practice zen.  Every command is a
koan.  Profound to the user, unintelligible to the uninitiated.  You
discover truth everytime you use it."  --reddy at lion.austin.ibm.com