[Python-Dev] Non-Visual Studio builds on Windows XP?

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at iinet.net.au
Sun Jul 18 11:41:06 CEST 2004

Martin v. Löwis wrote:
> Nick Coghlan wrote:
>
> Garth wrote a set of Python scripts that attempt to interpret these
> files as a build process:
>
> http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-dev/2004-February/042595.html

Which is also in my local py-dev archive (now that I know what to look
for). . . *slaps forehead*

It didn't work first try, but I'm sure it will be fairly straightforward
to sort out once I can put some more time into it. It looks like Garth
has done most of the heavy lifting (which is the work I was trying to
avoid duplicating!).

Thanks for the help, folks.

Cheers,
Nick.

(./configure, make test on the Mandrake box was so much easier. . . *g*)

--
Nick Coghlan               |     Brisbane, Australia
Email: ncoghlan at email.com  | Mobile: +61 409 573 268