[Python-Dev] PEP 326 (quick location possibility)

Mark Russell mrussell at verio.net
Wed Jan 28 08:12:40 EST 2004

On Wed, 2004-01-28 at 12:58, Moore, Paul wrote:
> Agreed. I've been quiet on this one as I don't have anything much
> to add, but if you're counting responses, I'm a -1.

Same here - as a python user I'm -1 on on adding clutter to the library,
and -1000 on changing the behaviour of min() and max() (if I pass an
empty sequence to these functions I *want* an exception to draw my
attention to the fact that I haven't thought about that case).

I haven't said anything up to now because I've been hoping this thread
will die and I didn't want to prolong it.

Mark