[Python-Dev] Re: [Python-checkins] python/nondist/peps pep-0325.txt, NONE, 1.1

Samuele Pedroni pedronis at bluewin.ch
Mon Jan 5 10:45:14 EST 2004

At 07:15 05.01.2004 -0800, Guido van Rossum wrote:
>Should I comment on PEP 325 yet?  I haven't seen an official
>announcement.

I sent that version in October, but David was moving house and because of
its ISP fault it never got it (but I didn't know), then I was busy and I
resubmitted it just now because I was puzzled, it was the new year and I
didn't like having it sitting on my HD even for longer.

But to be honest, right now I have no time for lengthy discussions.

regards.