[Python-Dev] Proposed addition to ftplib

Gerrit Holl gerrit at nl.linux.org
Tue Feb 3 17:12:47 EST 2004

Jordan Haven wrote:
> Hopefully it (or a modified version) will make it into the next release of
> Python.

There is a SF area for Python patches. Sending it there raises the
chance that developers will have a look at it:

yours,
Gerrit.

PS
two years ago, I was also a 16-year-old programmer with 2 years of
Python programming experience and Python as a first language and I loved
it :-) This situation is still true except that I'm 18 and have 4 years
of experience. I am really not a Python developer but just happen to
read the Python development mailing list ;-)

--
PrePEP: Builtin path type
    http://people.nl.linux.org/~gerrit/creaties/path/pep-xxxx.html