[Python-Dev] Latex problem when trying to build documentation

George Yoshida python at dynkin.com
Wed Dec 22 00:22:42 CET 2004

Irmen de Jong wrote:

>> Looks like the end tag of {description} has disappeared with this
>> check-in:
>

> [...]
>
> Out of curiousity, how did you find this?

Well, I periodically download daily snapshots, so I compiled TeX
files with them. The snapshot from Dec-11 was OK, but with the one
from Dec-17 I couldn't compile.

Once you're sure in what period the bug crept into the source, all
you need to do is to check every commit applied to files under
src/Doc directory in that period.

Anyway, I don't know TeX well enough to narrow down the bug from
the error log. It's too verbose for me.

George