[Python-Dev] Re: 2.4 news reaches interesting places

Oleg Broytmann phd at mail2.phd.pp.ru
Fri Dec 10 20:07:58 CET 2004

On Fri, Dec 10, 2004 at 02:01:55PM -0500, A.M. Kuchling wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 09, 2004 at 05:11:04PM +0300, Oleg Broytmann wrote:
> > some popular areas. Let's add another topic, "Making things fast". Let's
> > even make it the first topic, though I personnaly dont see a need for
> > this.
>
> The topic guides are migrating into the Wiki, and there's already a Wiki page
> about this: http://www.python.org/moin/PythonSpeed

   Thank you. Actually, I've thought about wiki when I was writing that
email, but I was afarid that people who (in my very humble opinion) are
overreacting - will not tolerate putting such an important topic into a
wiki. My personnal opinion is that a good topic about the speed of
Python in the wiki is enough.

Oleg.
     Oleg Broytmann            http://phd.pp.ru/            phd at phd.pp.ru