[Python-Dev] Submitted patch #1014930 to exposes the current parse location in pyexpat

Dave Cole djc at object-craft.com.au
Tue Aug 24 04:53:06 CEST 2004

I would like someone to review the patch I just submitted - it exposes
more the the expat API to the xml.parsers.expat.XMLParser object.

Expat supplies the XML_GetCurrentLineNumber, XML_GetCurrentColumnNumber,
and XML_GetCurrentByteIndex functions to obtain the current parse
location.  The patch exposes these as the following respective members
of the xml.parsers.expat.XMLParser object; CurrentLineNumber,
CurrentColumnNumber, CurrentByteIndex.

I have checkin permission, I just want someone to cast their eye over
the patch before I commit.

- Dave

--
http://www.object-craft.com.au