[Python-Dev] python-dev Summary for 2004-08-01 through 2004-08-15[draft]

Brett C. bac at OCF.Berkeley.EDU
Mon Aug 23 21:08:54 CEST 2004

Robert Brewer wrote:

> Brett C. wrote:
>
>>Option two out of all of this is people just say, "summarize what you
>>want, Brett."  Then I just cover what I find interesting and just
>
> don't
>
>>worry about covering a specific area.
>

> +1. Bring back "Skipped Threads" if you can, just for the sake of
> indexing completeness.

Do people miss the "Skipped Threads" feature of the summaries?  Part of
  the point of cutting down is so I can just delete the threads that
won't be covered and cut down on my inbox.  But if people do like the
feature then I could  stand to leave the emails in my box and have a
list of threads I just didn't touch (sans linking, that is just not
worth the hassle until I write a tool to generate the links automatically).

-Brett