[Python-Dev] test_tempfile failure on Mac OSX

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Mon Aug 16 18:52:53 CEST 2004

Skip Montanaro <skip at pobox.com> writes:

> I think I might have reported this previously (long time ago), but I don't
> recall if it was ever resolved.  (Apparently not, since I'm still seeing
> it.)
>
> I'm seeing a test failure in test_tempfile on Mac OSX (I'm running
> 10.2.8/Jaguar) with a unix (not framework) build.  I've whittled the tests
> down to sundry, tcl and tempfile.  Here's the full run:

It's odd that test_tcl is on the list.  Where is your tcl from?  Fink?

Even so, it's hard to see how it could be interfering.  I don't see
this behaviour on a similar system, but then I don't have tcl
installed.

Cheers,
mwh

--
  All obscurity will buy you is time enough to contract venereal
  diseases.                                  -- Tim Peters, python-dev