[Python-Dev] Decorator order implemented backwards?

Brett C. bac at OCF.Berkeley.EDU
Sun Aug 15 09:22:18 CEST 2004

Mark Russell wrote:

[SNIP - stuff about the order]
> I'll do a patch to fix the order and the corresponding tests.

I hope I am not stepping on Mark's toes but I went ahead and fixed it to
be bottom-up like the PEP.  Applied as rev. 2.318 for Python/compile.c
and rev. 1.4 for Lib/test/test_decorators.py (rewrote the order test to
not rely on causing an error to signify an error to but actually lead to
a failure).

I did not make any changes to to force decorators on to a single line,
though.  Mark can still have that one.  =)

-Brett