[Python-Dev] Call for defense of @decorators

Gustavo Niemeyer niemeyer at conectiva.com
Fri Aug 6 19:34:04 CEST 2004

>     Mark> I think it is just the PEP that needs updating.
>
> Not to pick on Mark, but everyone seems to think the PEP needs
> updating but nobody's stepping up to offer patches.  Anthony and I are
> both about out of round tuits...

I've just updated the Wiki with all arguments and syntax proposals
I could find in the recent discussions. Not sure if staying in the
Wiki is ok or if it should be migrated to the PEP now. Adding
information to the Wiki is a lot easier, so perhaps the PEP should
be updated with information from there gradually, or after
stabilization.

--
Gustavo Niemeyer
http://niemeyer.net