[Python-Dev] OK to lower timeout for test_timeout's testConnectTimeout test?

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Fri Aug 6 15:44:07 CEST 2004

"A.M. Kuchling" <amk at amk.ca> writes:

> On Fri, Aug 06, 2004 at 12:40:23PM +0100, Michael Hudson wrote:
>> ONE of these days, I'll get around to doing something about
>> test_curses... the test is being silly (or at least, that's what I
>> remember from the last time I dug into this).
>
> What's test_curses doing wrong?

I think the problem is that it sometimes calls "curses.curs_set(1)"
which doesn't work (returns ERR) when certain definitions (cuvis, I
guess) aren't in the terminfo database, which gets translated into a
Python exception.

Cheers,
mwh

--
 All parts should go together without forcing. You must remember that
 the parts you are  reassembling were disassembled by you.  Therefore,