[Python-Dev] OK to lower timeout for test_timeout's testConnectTimeout test?

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Fri Aug 6 13:40:23 CEST 2004

Brett Cannon <bac at OCF.Berkeley.EDU> writes:

> P.S.: the only other failures I have on OS X right now is test_curses
> (because I used -uall) and test__locale .  Should we disable
> test__locale on OS X to shut it up since Martin seems to think the
> test isn't all that useful and won't work for OS X ever?

ONE of these days, I'll get around to doing something about
test_curses... the test is being silly (or at least, that's what I
remember from the last time I dug into this).

I'm still seeing test_socket fail on OS X, though (Jaguar,
testGetServByName).

Cheers,
mwh

--
  Ignoring the rules in the FAQ: 1" slice in spleen and prevention
    of immediate medical care.