[Python-Dev] trunk is no longer frozen

Andrew McNamara andrewm at object-craft.com.au
Fri Aug 6 06:04:10 CEST 2004

>Although I have checkin permission on CVS I would appreciate it if
>someone could look at my socketpair() patch before I do check it in...

In the name of bringing this thread up out of the noise: we need a
"go/no go" on applying this patch to the tree prior to a3 (the patch
adds "socketpair" to the socket module. Can I ask if the gods can
spend a moment reviewing it (it's well localised and includes test and
documentation updates)?

http://www.object-craft.com.au/