[Python-Dev] refleak hunting season

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Tue Aug 3 13:36:26 CEST 2004

Michael Hudson <mwh at python.net> writes:

> Last time round I found a bunch of reference counting bugs in Python
> just *after* a major release; I'm trying to do it all before 2.4.0
> this time.

I think I've now accounted for all the apparent and real refleaks
revealed by the test suite (not with -uall, will try that soon).  I've
checked my regrtest patches in.  I've fixed a bunch of tests that
failed when repeated and I've filed bugs against those I couldn't
figure out.

Hopefully we can keep on top of these things!

Cheers,
mwh

--
  Also, remember to put the galaxy back when you've finished, or an
  angry mob of astronomers will come round and kneecap you with a