[Python-Dev] Decimal - context manipulation

Paul Moore pf_moore at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Apr 21 03:56:02 EDT 2004

One thing I couldn't find an obvious way of doing with Decimal is to
obtain a copy of the current context, with a different (say)
precision. The Context constructor defaults from DefaultContext rather
than from the current context, and I can't see a way of modifying the
precision of a Context object (is the "prec" attribute intended to be
publicly writeable?) I assume that copy.copy works to copy a context,
although maybe an explicit copy method would be useful?

Paul.
--
This signature intentionally left blank