[Python-Dev] Possible modules that could use docs

Brett C. bac at OCF.Berkeley.EDU
Mon Apr 19 02:56:34 EDT 2004

Discovering the 'opcode' module thanks to the new PEP 329 caused me to
wonder how many modules are undocumented and yet deserve to possibly be
(I also was procrastinating from doing schoolwork and felt like doing
some light coding =).

Below is a list of modules that might deserve some docs.  Any with
numbers by them mean that a bug report has been filed to have them
documented.

If any of the modules below should not be documented, please speak up
(especially about the ones with SF bug reports since those could then be
closed; but they seem like modules that should get some docs).
Otherwise I would like to at least mention this list in the next
python-dev Summary in hopes someone will want to step forward and
document them.  I would also like to file a bug report for each one that
doesn't have one yet so it at least gets recorded somewhere which
modules still need docs beyond just the mailing list archives.

DocXMLRPCServer.py
ihooks.py
imputil.py 515751
modulefinder.py 914375