[Python-Dev] Inno Setup script for Python debug runtime

Thomas Heller theller at python.net
Wed Apr 14 13:40:44 EDT 2004

I've made a short script (74 lines) for Inno Setup, which builds an
installer for the Python debug exes, dlls, and pyds.

The installer copies these debug images into the correct places when a
'normal' installation of Python is found in the registry.

I don't think it would be a good idea to publish this installer on
python.org, but it may be convenient for people who build python from
source, because they no longer have to copy the files in place manually.

Can I check this into the release-23maint branch in the PCBuild
directory, or are there any objections?

Thomas