[Python-Dev] RELEASED Python 2.3.2, release candidate 1

Anthony Baxter anthony at interlink.com.au
Tue Sep 30 10:39:36 EDT 2003

As previously mentioned, I plan to do the 2.3.2 final release on Friday morning
AU time. Thomas will probably be doing the windows installer on Thursday night
(EU time), so please test test and test again and get your feedback in before
then.

I've opened bugs against most of the problems I've found on the HP testdrive
systems (which covers a lot of systems).

Anthony