[Python-Dev] Python in ATC (Air Traffic control)

Michael Bartl zeddicus at satokar.com
Wed Sep 24 16:42:13 EDT 2003

Hi all together!

Just to stop repeating myself I thought I'd post this to the python-dev
list.

In a foregoing post to the python-dev list I mentioned the use of python
in the field of Air Traffic control. It seems that many people are
interested in a description of where exactly python is used in this
high-demanding field, may it be for marketing or personal reasons.

I'm going to write a "python success story" about it, if my
boss has no problem with that (which I assume).

I can't give you any other information except to wait until the
beginning of next week, when I will probably have finished the content
:o)

regards,
    Michael Bartl