[Python-Dev] Looking for master thesis ideas involving Python

Brett C. bac at OCF.Berkeley.EDU
Thu Oct 30 00:30:56 EST 2003

Dennis Allison wrote:

> Brett --
>
> You might put together a list of all the ideas (maybe even a ranked list)
> and post it as a unit to the list for archival purposes.  Thanks.

Way ahead of you, Dennis.  I have already started to come up with a reST
doc for writing up all of these suggestions.  It just might be a little
while before I get it up since I will need to do some preliminary
research on each idea to measure the amount of work they will be.

-Brett