[Python-Dev] Re: [Python-checkins] python/dist/src/Doc python-docs.txt, 1.2, 1.3

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake at acm.org
Thu Oct 23 14:51:58 EDT 2003

Skip Montanaro writes:
 > And I thought only webmaster at python.org got asked that question all the
 > time.  Does it get asked at other addresses as well?  I don't recall ever
 > seeing it on python-list.

I wouldn't expect to see it on python-list.  Aren't the people who ask
generally people who *aren't* in the Python community?  They're going
to look for the easiest ways to ask, so that generally means googling
for "Python" and using whatever contact address is on one of the first
pages they find.  The first two Google's showing me now are:

    http://www.python.org/       ( webmaster at python.org )

    http://www.python.org/doc/   ( docs at python.org )

Wanna guess where the questions are going to go?

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at acm.org>
PythonLabs at Zope Corporation