[Python-Dev] Re: Draft of an essay on Python development (and how tohelp)

Brett C. bac at OCF.Berkeley.EDU
Tue Oct 14 14:36:19 EDT 2003

Skip Montanaro wrote:

>     >> Help add to the patch if it is missing documentation patches or
>     >> needed regression tests.
>
>     Mike> Please don't herald for things that can't be done by anyone except
>     Mike> patch author or py-dev member.
>
> Or identify such barriers and suggest alternate paths to submit such info.

I think I will mention that you can always post the files somewhere else
online and paste the link into a comment.  I don't want to suggest
creating another patch item just to store extra stuff for an existing
patch since that would probably lead to an explosion in patch items and
that is the last thing we need.

-Brett