[Python-Dev] Introduction

Jeffery Roberts g9robjef@cdf.toronto.edu
Wed, 21 May 2003 22:04:28 -0400 (EDT)

Hello all !

I'm new to the list and thought I would quickly introduce myself. My name
is Jeff and I am a university student [4th year] living in Toronto.

I would love to be able to help with Python-dev in some way. I'm
especially interested in issues directly related to the interpreter
itself.  I have gained some compiler development experience while at the
university and would love to continue working in this area.

If anyone has any thoughts or suggestions on how best I could proceed in
this direction, I would love to hear them.

Thanks !

Jeff Roberts