[Python-Dev] Re: Re: Your application [#1607045]

EBATES - Customer Care customercare@ebates.com
Sat, 07 Jun 2003 09:13:38 -0700

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for contacting Customer Care at Ebates. We have received your request and a Customer Care Associate will respond to you soon.  Currently, our office is open Monday through Friday.  We appreciate your patronage and look forward to assisting you.

Sincerely,

Customer Care
Ebates

----- <python-dev python.org> Wrote -----
Please see the attached file.
WARNING: This e-mail has been altered by MIMEDefang.  Following this
paragraph are indications of the actual changes made.  For more
information about your site's MIMEDefang policy, contact
Administrator <defang-admin@ebates.com>.  For more information about MIMEDefang, see:

            http://www.roaringpenguin.com/mimedefang/enduser.php3

An attachment named "approved.pif was removed from this document as it
constituted a security hazard.  If you require this document, please contact
the sender and arrange an alternate means of receiving it.