[Python-Dev] logging package -- documentation

Skip Montanaro skip@pobox.com
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 17:37:02 -0600

    Vinay> Yes, but I've already uploaded a better LaTeX documentation file:

    Vinay> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=638299&group_id=5470&atid=305470

    Vinay> This was uploaded quite a while ago - on 14 November 2002.

I should just replace what I wrote with what Vinay wrote.  I started out
trying to "merge" them, but quickly got bogged down because the two
documents didn't have a common heritage.

    Vinay> The status is still open so I'm not sure whether Skip has had a
    Vinay> chance to do anything.

Vinay, do you have checkin privileges?  If so, please go ahead and do the
replacement.  Otherwise, let me know and I'll take care of it.

My apologies for falling down on the job.

Skip