[Python-Dev] no expected test output for test_sort?

Raymond Hettinger python@rcn.com
Thu, 9 Jan 2003 10:40:00 -0500

[Walter]
> >>So should I go on with this? Do we want to change all tests before 2.3
> >>is finished, or start changing them after 2.3 is released
> >>(or something in between)?

[GvR]
> > I'd say something in between.  It's probably good if someone (not me)
> > reviews your patches.

[Walter]
> Definitely. Any volunteers?

I'll review a few of these but cannot sign-up for the whole ball game
because of time constraints, inability to run certain modules, and
trying to review only things I thoroughly understand.

My own hope for your project is that new tests are made, coverage
increased, interfaces are checked to the document specification, and
bugs are found.  I'm much less enthusiastic about having existing
tests converted to unittest format.

Raymond Hettinger