[Python-Dev] Introducing Python

Gustavo Niemeyer niemeyer@conectiva.com
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 22:58:09 -0300

I've just seen the Introducing Python video, found in

http://www.ibiblio.org/obp/pyBiblio/pythonvideo.php

This is a very interesting video, at least after you stop laughing. :-))

Jokes apart, it's indeed interesting to know how your mailing list
partners/programming partners/benevolent dictators/friends/whatever
look like, when they're not ascii characters. I'd advice it to anyone
who is part of that community and is not able to be closer in meetings
and similar events.

Btw, Tim, your <wink>s will have a special meaning to me from
now on. ;-)

--
Gustavo Niemeyer

[ 2AAC 7928 0FBF 0299 5EB5  60E2 2253 B29A 6664 3A0C ]