[Python-Dev] For review: PEP 308 - If-then-else expression

Guido van Rossum guido@python.org
Fri, 07 Feb 2003 12:33:36 -0500

Given that if-then-else expressions keep being requested, I hereby put
forward a proposal.  I am neutral on acceptance of the proposal; I'd
like the c.l.py community to accept or reject it or come up with a
counter-proposal.  Please understand that I don't have a lot of time
to moderate the discussion; I'll just wait for the community to
discuss the proposal and agree on some way to count votes, then count
them.

http://www.python.org/peps/pep-0308.html

PLEASE DON'T DISCUSS THIS PROPOSAL ON PYTHON-DEV!

It's up to c.l.py now.