[Python-Dev] Re: native code compiler? (or, OCaml vs. Python)

Graham Guttocks graham_guttocks@yahoo.co.nz
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 12:13:55 +1300 (NZDT)

list-python-dev@ccraig.org (Christopher A. Craig) wrote:

> You've managed to fall in both catagories.  Merriam-Webster defines
> "constructive" as "promoting improvement or development" and
> "promoting" as "to contribute to the growth or prosperity of."

And you've managed to convince us that your message has no merit
except to demonstrate that you are a sycophant trying to gain favour
with the Python developers.

I think it's clear given the long, lively, and opinionated discussion
that ensued as result of my message, that the issue is not as cut and
dry as you indicated.

A closed mouth says nothing wrong; a closed mind does nothing right.

=====
Regards,
Graham

- What's on at your local cinema?